Sunday, November 25, 2012

Holiday updates in a day.

Sorry about all the delays! Like I say in the video, my mom was in town. I don't get to see her very often, but I did get work done while she was in town. She said she reads the blog, so hi mom! Got a lot of rest with my days off, so I'm ready for more late nights for a while. Here's the week in review:


And! Here are the roughs. I'll be updating this post until I decide to go to sleep. It'll be hard to tell what's going on in the pages, but it's a good progress report to make up for three missed days :) Pages are in order:




















 It's 10:01 PM on my clock. I will post new pages after this time stamp.

So here are pages 21-32:















And surprise! Some roughs of the cover!:


See you all tomorrow with another character update!

No comments:

Post a Comment